Wednesday 27 January 2016

WIAW #87- I PASSED!!!

Hello there my friends!
Today I thought I'd do something completely sporadic, out-of-the-blue, crazy spontaneous and give you a...
WIAW!
Ok, I do WIAW's every week. But they're fun, no?

Anywho, this one is a slightly special one because it showcases my day of eats on the day I passed my driving test!! Woot woot!

No, that does not mean I can legally drive now without a licensed driver in the passenger seat (Western Australia has some funky rules) but it does mean I never have to worry about passing another practical driving test until at least the age of 80!!

In celebration of passing my test, mum took me out to brekky at the Health Freak Cafe (you may remember from this post) as my test was at 7:05am so brekky sounded good!
Breakfast: 7:45am
Enter their Berry Nut Surprise muesli bowl with coconut yoghurt, fresh fruit and berry compote, as well as a mason jar green juice known as the Mean and Green with apple, cucumber, celery, kale, lemon and ginger.
A little jug of cold almond milk to drizzle over and BOOM- a might delicious breakfast!!
I don't know if I'm happier about passing my test, or breakfast...
Just kidding, we all know how much I love food ;P

As lunch time rolled round I got a little lot peckish as usual and went with my current favourite 'making lunch snack':
 After that I dug into lunch:
Lunch: 12:45pm
 A big ol' snack plate of blanched peas, air popped pop corn and oven roasted pumpkin and potato- a typical random assortment of my favourite foods! :D
 At around 3:30 I grew peckish once more and saunted into the kitchen for an arvo snack:

Snack: 3:45pm
A delicious bowl of hiding cantaloupe/ rockmelon, green grapes and plain greek yoghurt.

For dinner I just wanted something simple and delicious...

Dinner: 6:45pm
 A brown rice bowl with garlic tofu, chopped cherry tomatoes, butter beans, sauteed mushrooms and avocado (one of the best avocados I've ever had- creamalicious!!

To round out the night I had a square of 85% dark choc and called it a day. A pretty fabulous day at that!

Aaaand that's what I ate Wednesday!

What about you?
Nightmarish driving test stories? i want to hear them all!!
What would be your ultimate celebration brekky?
Perfect muesli bowl ingredients? I feel like it just doesn't feel right without a smoothie in there to add some awesome creaminess and flavour! That's just habit I guess!

I hope you all have a fantabulous day, do something you love, be yourself and as always; EAT SOMETHING DELICIOUS!! Bye for now friendly friends! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...