Saturday 27 June 2015

Sundays are for PANCAKES...and links ;)

Hello, hello everyone!
Everyone glad it's Sunday? Yes? Good! Me too :)

Basically I've committed a big sin over the past few weeks in not having pancakes for brekky on Sundays (the un-official universal pancake day). Instead going for smoothies, or oats, or truffles. Gah, the offensive-ness of it all is almost too much to bare.

I say almost too much as I actually remedied the situation this Sunday morning...
 BOOM BABY!
I made some delicious thick and fluffy wholemeal spelt banana/cinnamon pancakes topped very generously with crunchy peanut butter. With a side of blueberry fro-yo (bluebs, 1/2 banana, greek yoghurt- whaz!)

Making pancakes requires some very technical steps, so I decided to take pics of each one just so you can make it through (note the sarcasm, folks ;)

1. Pancakes in pan with oil and heat:
2. Pancakes flipped in pan after 2 minutes with oil and heat
3. Pancakes left a teensy bit too long on other side
4. Topped with PB to hide that fact. In chunks waiting for fridge cold PB to melt:
5. PB melted, spread and devoured:


Pancakes done!

Now, as it is Sunday, I have some links I've loved from the week to share with you! Let's go!

Food:













Fitness:













Good reads:








I hope you found these links as interesting as I did (still eyeing those vegan crumpets!) and found some inspiration here and there!

Make sure you have a wonderful day, do something you love and of course, eat something delicious! Bye for now friends!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...