Saturday 20 June 2015

Links you'll love!

Hidy-ho folks and happy relaxing Sunday (I hope your Sunday is relaxing too!)

Sorry about the slight decrease in posts over the past few days but I think that's just another example of life and how sometimes it takes all your free blogging time ;)

Any-who, even though I may not have been writing my regular amount of posts, I sure have been reading em'!

So grab your almond butter truffles and black berry fro-yo (or is it just me today?) and dive-in to these great reads!!



 Nom.

Sunday Link Love!

Health:
















Food:












Good Reads:





I hope you all found something interesting/ inspiring/ motivating from those reads and I'll be back tomorrow with a little something surrounding sandwiches... and some slightly strange fillings! ;) Have a great day everyone, eat something delicious and just unwind. Bye! :D

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Steph! I just read your sandwich post, google the Peanut Butter and Co sandwich shop. I ate the 'pregnant lady' there and man it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arman stop teasing me with all the awesome places you go to in America!! I'm so jealous! I probably would've gone the pregnant lady one just to see if pickles really did go with peanut butter... or the Elvis... or... ok now I want peanut butter!
      Steph 2 chefxx

      Delete

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...