Friday 1 August 2014

Bye bye July!

July's gone and we are officially in August! Can you believe it!?!
I posted a lot in July (mainly because half of it was holidays!) and had some interesting thoughts/eats/nope that's it..

So let's have a look at the month that was...

July started out with me freaking out about having the very scientific illness, orange-itis 
I had a fabulous lunch at the Raw kitchen and did a restaurant review

 I had a few good recipes:
I though out loud a few times:
 
And even created a secret project- which is not so secret any more:
 

And that was pretty much July! Lots of food, lots of craziness and lots of fun! Can't wait to see what's in store for August!
Bye for now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...