Wednesday 4 June 2014

Thinking Out Loud Thursday!

Hello people! And welcome to my first ever Thinking Out Loud Thursday- hosted by Spoons- where I can ramble on about anything and everything! Finally!

So lets get started shall we?

Did you know it was National Running Day yesterday? Yeh, I didn't! And so I decided to have a rest day! I made up for it this morning though- in the wee hours of the morning (5:30am!) and ran my little heart out- I'm always a little late with everything it seems!
So what did I do yesterday?
Well, I ate a fabulicious breakfast of overnight greek yoghurt oats, with some home made peanut butter cheerios and a mango drizzle... and once again left my cameras memory card in the computer.
So- no pics, and no recipe... yet!
My exercise may not have been running yesterday.. but it was the high ropes course at school! In our out-door education program we get to do rock climbing and belaying and all that kind of stuff, so I got to act all awesome and walk on a beam and wire, almost touching the roof! I also became my inner-spiderman coming down... #upside down :)
 Yep- that was me :)
I also had never belayed before (which is like pulling the rope so there's is no slack and making sure you lock off if the person climbing falls..) and probably didn't pick the best time to tell the climber this- as she was climbing the ladder
Hmmm.. that's a pretty scary cat..
That's better- does anyone else love lolcats as much as me?
Well that's the majority of stuff that's been whizzing about in my brain, there will be recipes soon- if I remember my memory card! :)
Now I will leave you with some fun facts:
There are more fake flamingos in the world than real ones! 
Goats have rectangular pupils!
And lastly:
Turtles can breathe out of their butts!

Turtles can breathe out of their butts 
Thursdays are for thinking out loud- getting random and being silly- head on over to Spoons to see what everyone else is thinking!
Thinking-Out-Loud2



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...