Wednesday 11 June 2014

Satisfy those cravings!

There is no denying it... like millions of other food bloggers out there... I.LOVE.OATMEAL!
Just a quick scan through my camera's memory card sums it up perfectly:
You can find most of my recipes on the breakfast page, if you too are addicted to oats!
Why am I suddenly obsessed with oatmeal.. well, in the last few days I've had some pretty tasty bowls... well-mugs and jars (naturally!)
Like overnight oats in a jar:

I filled the almost empty almond butter jar 3/4 of the way with muesli and some chia seeds, then added oat milk to the top and stirred. Leave in fridge overnight!
I also had a banana smoothie on the side- nothing special; banana+milk+yoghurt

Give it a stir up in the morning.. and voila!
Yum!
Going...

Going...
Spoon-shot!
 :)
My second oat romance was this morning- I wanted CHOCOLATE! Never get between a girl and her chocolate!



Chocolate oats, with coconut butter and banana and also some cocao nibs stirred in :)
There was quite a bit of chocolate in there!
Recipe is loosely- 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1 cup milk of choice, 1 tablespoon raw cacao, 1 scoop choc protein powder, a dash of cinnamon, 1 thinly sliced banana,  some coconut butter and some cacao nibs :) Heated on stove and whisked furiously until desired thickness is reached!
Chocolatey spoon shot!
Who's craving some oatmeal around about now?
Teehee!
Have a great day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...