Wednesday 23 April 2014

WIAW #3

Morning Sunshines!
It's that time again (well for the third time ever for me!)...
WIAW! And thank you to Jenn for hosting!
So I kicked the morning off (after sleeping in a little!) with some already-prepared-for-me overnight oats.
Here's how you make em'- picture style!
Night before:
Muesli and chia seeds:
 Milk to cover + little stir
Morning after:
Stir it up, add some fruit:
Eat!
 Preferably in a pretty cup :)
Pretty massive cup that is!
Then lunch rolled round (this brekky kept me full for hours!) and I wanted pasta! After seeing this recipe, there was no going back...
 This was gluten free pasta, with steamed beetroot, sweet potato and parsnip, with a pumpkin and hommus sauce, spinach, peas, lentils and roasted tomatoes and mushrooms! YUM!
I love eating lunch outside!
Then I found my shadow...
Then I remembered I was hungry!
By about 4pm the hunger was back.. so I had some yummy fruit and a glass of soy milk:
For dinner I got my creative socks on again and created this Mexican flavoured bowl:
That was quinoa cooked with some mexican chilli spice with some more roast beetroot, tomatoes, capsicum, mushrooms and eggplant and also some spinach and mixed four beans mixed with some spicy Mexican salsa! YUM!
Does anyone else LOVE roast eggplant?
A delicious day of eats full of goodness AND yumminess!
Have a great day! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...