Tuesday 11 February 2014

Planning- Important!



What do you do when you have to go to school at 8:00am only to return at around 8:00pm and you need to take your own meals. There are only so many Vegemite sandwiches you can have in a day people!

So instead... you plan!

Last night I made myself some overnight oats for this morning:
With some added apple and grapes thrown in, in the morning.
I also cooked up some quinoa last night for today's dinner and had some leftover veggies as well. With that I made a salad in the morning:
 Easy peasy- quinoa, roasted sweet potato, carrot, spinach, tomato, peas, beans and lentils.

With the extra time I had in the morning with not having to cook breakfast, I decided to make myself a gourmet lunch.
A grilled veggie toastie:

Grilled eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms, spinach capsicum and a veggie patty on wheat free bread spread with hommus and toasted in a sandwich press. Then wrapped up in foil for school... yummo!

So there you have it, with a little planning you can make delicious meals for the entire day!

Busy, want take-away? The solution... plan ahead!
:)
Have a great day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...